By creating an account, you agree to our Terms of Service
These Terms of Service (the “Agreement”) are an agreement between LeadHosts ("LeadHosts" or “us” or “our”) and you (“User” or “you” or “your”). This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the products and services made available by LeadHosts and of the LeadHosts.com website (collectively, the “Services”). By using the Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the Services. LeadHosts is a trademark of BiLoud SRL
LeadHosts respects the privacy of every User, web site visitor, or responder to LeadHosts interactive advertisements or e-mail. The information that collected by LeadHosts will be used according to the law. LeadHosts may collect User information for processing User order, providing the service or improvement of LeadHosts service. LeadHosts will not share the data of Users and web site visitors with any third party.
1. By registering for or using the Services, you represent and warrant that: - You are eighteen (18) years of age or older. The Services are intended solely for Users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Any registration, use of or access to the Services, by anyone under eighteen (18) is unauthorized and is a violation of this Agreement. - If you use the Services on behalf of another party you agree that you are authorized to bind such other party to this Agreement and to act on such other party’s behalf with respect to any actions you take in connection with the Services. 2. It is your responsibility to provide accurate, current, and complete information on the registration forms, including an email address that is different from the domain you are signing up under. If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you, we will use the primary email address we have on file. It is your responsibility to ensure that the contact information for your account, including any domain accounts is accurate, correct and complete at all times. LeadHosts is not responsible for any lapse in the Services, including without limitation any lapsed domain registrations, due to outdated contact information being associated with the domain. If you need to verify or change your contact information, update your contact information through the LeadHosts Billing and Support System. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. In certain cases, you may be required to provide government issued identification and possibly a scan of the credit card used for verification purposes. Failure to provide the information requested may result in your order being denied. 3. You agree to be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place through your account. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and other information related to the security of your account. 4. Any dedicated IP order in addition to those provided with a hosting package may be subject to IP justification. IP justification practices are subject to change to remain in compliance with the policies of the American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN). We reserve the right to deny any dedicated IP request based on insufficient justification or current IP utilization.
We may assist you with the transfer of your website to our platform for an additional fee. Please contact us using this form to receive a price quote. However, in some cases we may not be able to transfer your data from an old host. Each hosting company is configured differently, and some hosting platforms save data in an incompatible or proprietary format, which may make it extremely difficult, if not impossible, to migrate some or all account data. We do not make any guarantees regarding the availability, possibility, or time required to complete an account transfer. In no event shall LeadHosts be held liable for any lost or missing data or files resulting from a transfer to or from LeadHosts. You are solely responsible for backing up your data in all circumstances.
Except for User Content (as defined below), all content available through the Services, including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, software, audio and other files, and their selection and arrangement, and all software used to provide the Services (collectively, "LeadHosts Content"), are the proprietary property of LeadHosts or LeadHosts’s licensors. LeadHosts Content may not be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, scraped, displayed, posted, transmitted, sold or exploited for any purpose in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, other than as expressly permitted in this Agreement. You may not, directly or indirectly, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code or other trade secrets from any LeadHosts Content. Any use of LeadHosts Content, other than as specifically authorized herein, is prohibited and will automatically terminate your rights to use the Services and any LeadHosts Content. All rights to use LeadHosts Content that are not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by LeadHosts and LeadHosts’s licensors.
1. You may be able to upload, store, publish, display and distribute information, text, photos, videos and other content on or through the Services (collectively, “User Content”). User Content includes any content posted by you or by users of any of your websites hosted through the Services (“User Websites”). You are solely responsible for any and all User Content and any transactions or other activities conducted on or through User Websites. By posting or distributing User Content on or through the Services, you represent and warrant to LeadHosts that (i) you have all the necessary rights to post or distribute such User Content, and (ii) your posting or distribution of such User Content does not infringe or violate the rights of any third party. 2. Solely for purposes of providing the Services, you hereby grant to LeadHosts a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to: (i) use, reproduce, publicly perform, publicly display, modify, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part), publish and distribute User Content; and (ii) make archival or back-up copies of User Content and User Websites. Except for the rights expressly granted herein, LeadHosts does not acquire any right, title or interest in or to the User Content, all of which shall remain solely with you. 3. LeadHosts exercises no control over, and accepts no responsibility for, User Content or the content of any information passing through LeadHosts's computers, network hubs and points of presence or the Internet. LeadHosts does not monitor User Content. However, you acknowledge and agree that LeadHosts may, but is not obligated to, immediately take any corrective action in LeadHosts’s sole discretion, including without limitation removal of all or a portion of the User Content or User Websites, and suspend or terminate any and all Services without refund if you violate the terms of this Agreement. You hereby agree that LeadHosts shall have no liability due to any corrective action that LeadHosts may take.
1. Third Party LeadHostss LeadHosts may offer certain third party products and services. Such products and services may be subject to the terms and conditions of the third party LeadHosts. Discounts, promotions and special third party offers may be subject to additional restrictions and limitations by the third party LeadHosts. You should confirm the terms of any purchase and the use of goods or services with the specific third party LeadHosts with whom you are dealing. LeadHosts does not make any representations or warranties regarding, and is not liable for, the quality, availability, or timeliness of goods or services provided by a third party LeadHosts. You undertake all transactions with these third party LeadHostss at your own risk. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information regarding third party LeadHostss. LeadHosts is not an agent, representative, trustee or fiduciary of you or the third party LeadHosts in any transaction. 2. LeadHosts as Reseller or Licensor LeadHosts may act as a reseller or licensor of certain third party services, hardware, software and equipment used in connection with the Services ("Non-LeadHosts Products"). LeadHosts shall not be responsible for any changes in the Services that cause any Non-LeadHosts Products to become obsolete, require modification or alteration, or otherwise affect the performance of the Services. Any malfunction or manufacturer's defects of Non-LeadHosts Products, either sold, licensed or provided by LeadHosts to you will not be deemed a breach of LeadHosts's obligations under this Agreement. Any rights or remedies you may have regarding the ownership, licensing, performance or compliance of any Non-LeadHosts Product are limited to those rights extended to you by the manufacturer of such Non-LeadHosts Product. You are entitled to use any Non-LeadHosts Product supplied by LeadHosts only in connection with your use of the Services as permitted under this Agreement. You shall make no attempt to copy, alter, reverse engineer, or tamper with such Non-LeadHosts Product or to use it other than in connection with the Services. You shall not resell, transfer, export or re-export any Non-LeadHosts Product, or any technical data derived therefrom, in violation of any applicable law, rules or regulations. 3. Third Party Websites The Services may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by LeadHosts ("Third Party Sites"), as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, sound, video, information, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties ("Third Party Content"). We are not responsible for any Third Party Sites or Third Party Content accessed through the Services. Third Party Sites and Third Party Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us. If you decide to access Third Party Sites or to access or use any Third Party Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable third party’s terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices of any website to which you navigate.
The U.S. Department of the Treasury, through the Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”), prohibits U.S. companies from engaging in all or certain commercial activities with certain sanctioned countries or regions (each a “Sanctioned Country/Region”) and certain individuals, organizations or entities, including without limitation, certain “Specially Designated Nationals” (“SDN”) listed by OFAC. If you are located in a Sanctioned Country/Region or are listed as an SDN, you are prohibited from registering or signing up with, subscribing to, or using the Services. Unless otherwise provided with explicit permission, LeadHosts also does not register, and prohibits the use of any of our Services in connection with, any Country-Code Top Level Domain Name (“ccTLD”) for any Sanctioned Country/Region.
1. It is your responsibility to ensure that scripts/programs installed under your account are secure and permissions of directories are set properly, regardless of the installation method. When at all possible, set permissions on most directories to 755 or as restrictive as possible. You are ultimately responsible for all actions taken under your account. This includes the compromise of credentials such as user name and password. You are required to use a secure password. If a weak password is used, your account may be suspended until you agree to use a more secure password. Audits may be done to prevent weak passwords from being used. If an audit is performed, and your password is found to be weak, we will notify you and allow time for you to change or update your password before suspending your account. 2. The Services, including all related equipment, networks and network devices are provided only for authorized customer use. LeadHosts may, but is not obligated to, monitor our systems, including without limitation, to ensure that use is authorized, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify security procedures, survivability, and operational security. During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied and used for authorized purposes. By using the Services, you consent to monitoring for these purposes. 3. Any account found connecting to a third party network or system without authorization from the third party is subject to suspension. Access to networks or systems outside of your direct control requires the express written consent of the third party. LeadHosts may, at our discretion, request documentation to prove that your access to a third party network or system is authorized. 4. Any account which causes us to receive an abuse report may be terminated and/or have access to services suspended. If you do not remove malicious content from your account after being notified by LeadHosts of an issue, we reserve the right to leave access to services disabled. 5. LeadHosts reserves the right to migrate your account from one data center to another in order to comply with applicable data center policies, local law or for technical or other reasons without notice.
LeadHosts’s services do not comply with the U.S. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”). You are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws governing the privacy and security of personal data, including medical or other sensitive data. You acknowledge that the Services are not appropriate for the storage or control of access to sensitive data, such as information about children or medical or health information. LeadHosts does not control or monitor the information or data you store on, or transmit through, our Services. We specifically disclaim any representation or warranty that the Services, as offered, comply with HIPAA. Customers requiring secure storage of “Protected Health Information” as defined under HIPAA are expressly prohibited from using this Service for such purposes. Storing and permitting access to “protected health information,” is a material violation of this Agreement, and grounds for immediate account termination. LeadHosts does not sign “Business Associate Agreements” and you agree that LeadHosts is not a Business Associate or subcontractor or agent of yours pursuant to HIPAA. If you have questions about the security of your data, contact us in the support section.
1. You agree to cooperate fully with LeadHosts in connection with LeadHosts's provision of the Services. It is solely your responsibility to provide any equipment or software that may be necessary for your use of the Services. To the extent that the performance of any of our obligations under this Agreement may depend upon your performance of your obligations, LeadHosts is not responsible for any delays due to your failure to timely perform your obligations. 2. You are solely responsible for ensuring that all User Content and User Websites are compatible with the hardware and software used by LeadHosts to provide the Services, which may be changed by LeadHosts from time to time in our sole discretion. 3. You are solely responsible for backing-up all User Content, including but not limited to, any User Websites. LeadHosts does not warrant that we back-up any User Content, and you agree to accept the risk of loss of any and all User Content.
1. Prepayment. It is your responsibility to ensure that your payment information is up to date, and that all invoices are paid on time. You agree to pay for the Services in advance of the time period during which such Services are provided. Subject to applicable laws, rules, and regulations, payments received will be first applied to the oldest outstanding invoice in your billing account. 2. Autorenewal. Unless otherwise provided, you agree that until and unless you notify LeadHosts of your desire to cancel the Services, you will be billed on an automatically recurring basis to prevent any disruption to your Services, using your credit card or other billing information on file with us. 3. Taxes. Listed fees for the Services do not include any applicable sales, use, revenue, excise or other taxes imposed by any taxing authority. Any applicable taxes will be added to LeadHosts's invoice as a separate charge to be paid by you. All fees are non-refundable when paid unless otherwise stated. 4. Late Payment. All invoices must be paid within fifteen (15) days of the invoice due date. Any invoice that is outstanding for more than fifteen (15) days may result in the suspension or termination of Services. Access to the account will not be restored until payment has been received. If you fail to pay the fees as specified herein, LeadHosts may suspend or terminate your account and pursue the collection costs incurred by LeadHosts, including without limitation, any arbitration and legal fees, and reasonable attorneys' fees. LeadHosts will not activate new orders or activate new packages for customers who have an outstanding balance on their account. 5. Domain Payments. It is solely your responsibility to notify LeadHosts’s Billing department via a support ticket created in the support section after purchasing a domain. Domain renewal notices are provided as a courtesy reminder and LeadHosts is not responsible for a failure to renew a domain or a failure to notify a customer about a domain's renewal. Domain renewals are billed and renewed fifteen (15) days before the renew date. 6. Fraud. It is a violation of this Agreement for you to misuse or fraudulently use credit cards, charge cards, electronic funds transfers, electronic checks, or any other payment method. LeadHosts may report any such misuse or fraudulent use, as determined in LeadHosts’s sole discretion, to governmental and law enforcement authorities, credit reporting services, financial institutions and/or credit card companies. 7. Invoice Disputes. You have ninety (90) days to dispute any charge or payment processed by LeadHosts. If you have any questions concerning a charge on your account, please reach out to our billing department for assistance in the support section.
1. Payment Method. No refunds will be provided if you use any of the following methods of payment: bank wire transfers, Western Union payments, checks and money orders. If you use any of these payment methods, any applicable credit will be posted to your hosting account instead of a refund. 2. Money-back Guarantee. LeadHosts offers a thirty (30) day money- back guarantee for LeadHosts's managed shared hosting services only. If you purchase an account with a thirty (30) day money-back guarantee and then cancel within the thirty (30) days of the beginning of the initial term (the “Money-Back Guarantee Period”), you will, upon your written request to the LeadHosts Support Team in the support section (Refund Request) within ninety (90) days of such termination or cancellation (“Notice Period”), receive a full refund of all basic shared hosting fees previously paid by you to LeadHosts for the initial term (“Money-Back Guarantee Refund”); provided that such Money-Back Guarantee Refund shall be due to you only upon your compliance with, and subject in all respects to the terms and conditions of, this Section 12. Requests for these refunds must be made in writing to the LeadHosts Support Team in the support section. Refunds will only be issued for basic shared hosting services and will not include administrative fees, install fees for custom software or other setup fees, nor will they include any fees for any other additional services. Money Back Guarantee Refunds will not accrue, and shall not be paid under any circumstances, if you do not provide the applicable Refund Request within the Notice Period. 3. Refund Eligibility. Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you've had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, or if you have opened a second account with us, you will not be eligible for a refund. There are no refunds on administrative fees and install fees for custom software. Violations of this Agreement will waive your rights under the refund policy. 4. Non-refundable Products and Services. Domain refunds will only be considered if the domain was ordered in conjunction with a hosting package and will be issued at LeadHosts’s sole discretion. Any refunds issued for domain names will be reduced by the market value of the gTLD. Purchases of ccTLDs are non-refundable. Any game server payments are non-refundable. 5. Cancellation Process. You may terminate or cancel the Services by giving LeadHosts written notice via the cancellation request in the support section. In such event: (i) you shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation and (ii) LeadHosts may, in our sole discretion, refund all pre-paid fees for basic hosting services for the full months remaining after the effectiveness of such cancellation (i.e. no partial month fees shall be refunded) less any setup fees, applicable taxes and any discount applied for prepayment, provided that you are not in breach of this Agreement. Once we receive your cancellation form and have confirmed all necessary information with you via email, we will inform you in writing (typically email) that your account has been canceled. Your cancellation confirmation will contain a ticket/tracking number in the subject line for your reference and for verification purposes. You should immediately receive an automatic email with a tracking number stating that "Your request has been received...." LeadHosts will confirm your request and process your cancellation shortly thereafter. We require all cancellations to be done through the online form in order to (a) confirm your identity, (b) confirm in writing that you are prepared for all of your files and emails to be removed, and (c) document the request. This process aims to reduce the likelihood of mistakes, fraudulent/malicious requests, and to ensure that you are aware that your files, emails, and account may be removed immediately and permanently after a cancellation request is processed. Cancellations for shared accounts will be effective on the account’s renewal date. 6. Domains. Domain renewals are billed and renewed fifteen (15) days before the renewal date. It is your responsibility to notify LeadHosts’s Billing department via a support ticket created in the support section to cancel any domain registration at least thirty (30) days prior to the renewal date. No refunds will be given once a domain is renewed. All domain registrations and renewals are final. 7. Foreign Currencies. Exchange rate fluctuations for international payments are constant and unavoidable. All refunds are processed in Euros and will reflect the exchange rate in effect on the date of the refund. All refunds are subject to this fluctuation and LeadHosts is not responsible for any change in exchange rates between the time of payment and the time of refund. 8. Termination LeadHosts may terminate your access to the Services, in whole or in part, without notice in the event that: (i) you fail to pay any fees due; (ii) you violate this Agreement; (iii) your conduct may harm LeadHosts or others or cause LeadHosts or others to incur liability, as determined by LeadHosts in our sole discretion; or (iv) as otherwise specified in this Agreement. In such event, LeadHosts shall not refund to you any fees paid in advance of such termination, and you shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such termination. Additionally, LeadHosts may charge you for all fees due for the Services for the remaining portion of the then current term. UPON TERMINATION OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY REASON, USER CONTENT, USER WEBSITES, AND OTHER DATA WILL BE DELETED.
All use of hosting space provided by LeadHosts is subject to the terms of this Agreement and the Acceptable Use Policy. Shared accounts may not be used to resell web hosting to others. Shared hosting space may only be used for web files, active email and content of User Websites. Shared hosting space may not be used for storage (whether of media, emails, or other data), including, as offsite storage of electronic files, email or FTP hosts. LeadHosts expressly reserves the right to review every shared account for excessive usage of CPU, disk space and other resources that may be caused by a violation of this Agreement or the Acceptable Use Policy. LeadHosts may, in our sole discretion, terminate access to the Services, apply additional fees, or remove or delete User Content for those accounts that are found to be in violation of LeadHosts’s terms and conditions. Shared servers are not limited in their bandwidth allowance.
The User shall NOT use the services or the servers provided by the LeadHosts to: -send unsolicited commercial or bulk email to any party for any reason which may or may not result in a complaint. Any Users desiring to send bulk email is required to contact us first, describe the nature of the email messages, and wait for our approval. User accounts that are sending bulk email without our approval will be terminated immediately. No refund will be provided. 1. Access or attempt to access a computer or network resource that the User is not authorized to access. 2. Distribute, link to, or make available in any way to any party intellectual property that requires some method of authorization to sell or distribute, which the User does not have. store, transmit, create, or examine any pictures, realistic or not, of humans, anthropomorphic depictions of human-like creatures, or images suggesting humans that are under the age of 18 years in an either implied or actual pornographic picture. 3. Forge email headers or TCP/IP packet headers or engage in spoofing. 4. Distribute worms, viruses, or Trojans. 5. Violate export controls on any software or intellectual property. 6. Access IRC. IRC access, IRC robots ("bots" or "clones"), IRC scripts, IRC eggdrops are completely forbidden. 7. Commit or attempt to commit any denial of service attack against any computer, network, or individual. 8. Use any peer-to-peer programs. 9. Perform any form of network flood, DOS, (D)DOS or network attack of other internet machines. 10. Abuse the storage disk(s), input/output operations or other kind of resource. 11. Abuse other Users service level. If large number of input/output disk operations are performed or other kind of resource abuse that is affecting other Users service level, LeadHosts is entitled to suspend the Users service. 12. Access war bots/X-DCC. War bots/X-DCC are not allowed. 13. Attempt to run shell hosting companies from LeadHosts's service. 14. Run TOR, tor relays or other related software. 15. Run torrent & related software. We do allow some exceptions, but please contact us first. 16. Run VPN for commercial use. We do allow VPN for personal use only. If the User is (D)DOSsed, LeadHosts reserves the right to suspend that account to limit the attack. If the User is found to have caused the (D)DOS, that account may be suspended or cancelled and the User billed. Abuse towards LeadHosts's staff in the form of verbal or other abuse that LeadHosts deems to be offensive may result in cancellation of the User account. No free hosting companies are allowed on LeadHosts's service due to the high risk of abuse by end clients. Proxies are tolerated for personal use only. Should they cause issue, LeadHosts has the right to suspend them and inform the User of the need to upgrade or move the proxy. LeadHosts does not monitor, and will have no liability for the contents of, or any communications transmitted by virtue of the services. Notwithstanding the aforesaid, LeadHosts reserves the right to withdraw the service without compensation to the User in the event of a breach of the Acceptable Use Policy. Any such breach shall be treated as a fundamental breach of contract.
If your shared server has a physical downtime that falls short of the 99.9% uptime guarantee, you may receive one (1) month of credit on your account. This uptime guarantee does not apply to planned maintenance. Approval of any credit is at the sole discretion of LeadHosts and may be dependent upon the justification provided. Third party monitoring service reports may not be used for justification due to a variety of factors including the monitor's network capacity/transit availability. The uptime of the server is defined as the reported uptime from the operating system and the Apache Web Server which may differ from the uptime reported by other individual services. To request a credit, please create a support ticket to our Billing department with justification within thirty (30) days of the end of the month for which you are requesting a credit in the support section.
Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. LeadHosts’s backup service runs once a week and overwrites any of our previous backups. Only one week of backups are kept at a time. This service is only provided as a courtesy and may be modified or terminated at any time at LeadHosts’s sole discretion. LeadHosts is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for all files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on LeadHosts’s servers. Any shared account using more than 20 gigs of disk space will be removed from our off site weekly backup with the exception of databases continuing to be backed up. All data will continue to be mirrored to a secondary drive to help protect against data loss in the event of a drive failure.
LeadHosts reserves the right to change prices, the monthly payment amount, or any other charges at any time. We will provide you with at least thirty (30) days’ notice before charging you with any price change. It is your sole responsibility to periodically review billing information provided by LeadHosts through the user billing tool or through other methods of communication, including notices sent or posted by LeadHosts.
Discounts and coupon codes are reserved for first-time accounts or first-time customers only and may not be used towards the purchase of a domain registration unless otherwise specified. If you have previously signed up using a particular domain, you may not sign up again for that domain using another coupon at a later date. Any account found in violation of these policies will be reviewed by our Sales department and the appropriate charges will be added to the account. Coupon abuse will not be tolerated and may result in the suspension or termination of your account. All coupons and discounts are only valid towards the initial purchase and do not affect the renewal or recurring price.
IN NO EVENT WILL LEADHOSTS ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, OR ANY USER CONTENT, USER WEBSITES OR OTHER MATERIALS ACCESSED OR DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SERVICES, EVEN IF LEADHOSTS IS AWARE OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, LEADHOSTS'S LIABILITY TO YOU, OR ANY PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH YOU, FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO LEADHOSTS FOR THE SERVICES IN THE THREE (3) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE INITIAL ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY. THIS IS AN AGGREGATE LIMIT. THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE CLAIM HEREUNDER WILL NOT INCREASE THIS LIMIT.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless LeadHosts, our affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (each an "Indemnified Party" and, collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, suits, actions, demands, proceedings (whether legal or administrative), and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney's fees) threatened, asserted, or filed by a third party against any of the Indemnified Parties arising out of or relating to (i) your use of the Services, (ii) any breach or violation by you of this Agreement; or (iii) any acts or omissions by you. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
LeadHosts and User are independent contractors and nothing contained in this Agreement places LeadHosts and User in the relationship of principal and agent, partners or joint venturers. Neither party has, expressly or by implication, or may represent itself as having, any authority to make contracts or enter into any agreements in the name of the other party, or to obligate or bind the other party in any manner whatsoever.
LeadHosts shall not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. LeadHosts makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for the Services. LeadHosts disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, including loss of data resulting from delays, delivery failures, wrong deliveries, and any and all service interruptions caused by LeadHosts or our employees.
THE SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE BASIS.” EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION, LEADHOSTS AND OUR AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, FOR THE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER. LEADHOSTS AND OUR AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES (I) THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE OR COMPLETELY SECURE; (II) AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES; OR (III) AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES. LEADHOSTS AND OUR AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS ARE NOT LIABLE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY DATA TRANSFERRED EITHER TO OR FROM USERS OR STORED BY USERS ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES. THE TERMS OF THIS SECTION SHALL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
LeadHosts may disclose User information to law enforcement agencies without further consent or notification to the User upon lawful request from such agencies. We cooperate fully with law enforcement agencies.
This Agreement, including documents incorporated herein by reference, supersedes all prior discussions, negotiations and agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and this Agreement constitutes the sole and entire agreement between the parties with respect to the matters covered hereby.
1. LeadHosts may modify, add, or delete portions of this Agreement at any time. If we have made significant changes to this Agreement, we will indicate at the bottom of this Agreement the date of the last revision. Any revisions to this Agreement will become effective when posted unless otherwise provided. You agree to any modification to this Agreement by continuing to use the Services after the effective date of any such modification. 2. LeadHosts reserves the right to modify, change, or discontinue any aspect of the Services at any time.
If any provision or portion of any provision of this Agreement is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions or portions (unless otherwise specified) thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
No failure or delay by you or LeadHosts to exercise any right or remedy hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy preclude any other or further exercise of any right or remedy. No express waiver of, or assent to, any breach of or default in any term or condition of this Agreement by any party hereto shall constitute a waiver of, or an assent to, any succeeding breach of or default in the same or any other term or condition hereof.
You may not assign or transfer this Agreement or any of your rights or obligations hereunder, without the prior written consent of LeadHosts. Any attempted assignment in violation of this Agreement shall be null and void and of no force or effect whatsoever. LeadHosts may assign our rights and obligations under this Agreement, and may engage subcontractors or agents in performing our duties and exercising our rights hereunder, without the consent of User. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
Neither party is liable for any default or delay in the performance of any of its obligations under this Agreement (other than failure to make payments when due) if such default or delay is caused, directly or indirectly, by forces beyond such party's reasonable control, including, without limitation, fire, flood, acts of God, labor disputes, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, interruptions of transportation or communications, supply shortages or the failure of any third party to perform any commitment relative to the production or delivery of any equipment or material required for such party to perform its obligations hereunder.
Except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement is intended, nor shall anything herein be construed to confer any rights in any person other than the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns. Notwithstanding the foregoing, user acknowledges and agrees that any supplier of a third-party product or service that is identified as a third-party beneficiary in the service description, is an intended third-party beneficiary of the provisions set forth in this Agreement as they relate specifically to its products or services and shall have the right to enforce directly the terms and conditions of this Agreement with respect to its products or services against user as if it were a party to this Agreement.
We are based in Europe, Romania. Our address is Chiajna, Intrarea Nicolae Iorga 39j, 077040.